The ADA Compliance Course is designed to prevent “ADA Website” litigation through genuine, manual accessibility.
Think of this course as an SOP (written step-by-step instructions) you can give to your web team so that they can find (audit) and fix (remediate) your website for the most commonly claimed accessibility issues in litigation.
As a result, your team is guided through accessibility training that shows them how to improve accessibility as they complete the lessons.
- Lessons prioritized in order of urgency
- Video explanations for each lesson
- PDF cheatsheets
- Excel checklist
- Code examples for developers
- Linked resources for additional help
- Eliminate critical barriers to access
- Remove most common accessibility issues named in litigation
- Training for your team on critical accessibility considerations
- Save money on hiring accessibility service providers
- Your team can take action immediately
- Created by attorney with 5 years of experience in ADA website compliance industry
- Material is based on claims made in actual demand letters and filed complaints
- Lessons are simple and easy to understand
The ADA Compliance Course is created by Kris Rivenburgh. Kris is an attorney and the author of The ADA Book. Kris is also the founder of Accessible.org.
Kris Rivenburgh has researched and written about digital accessibility and ADA compliance for over four years. Kris’s work has been cited by Verizon.com, MN.gov (Minnesota), Syr.edu (Syracuse), Illinois.edu, and Yahoo Small Business. Kris’s guides have also been published in Bloomberg Law.
Kris has worked with numerous entities – from small businesses and non-profits to large corporations – to provide affordable accessibility services including WCAG 2.1 AA audits, PDF remediation, user testing, and custom accessibility statements.
Read the FAQ page or email Kris at email@example.com.
Why Buy This Course
The ADA Compliance Course gets straight to the point by delivering the essential information necessary to find and fix accessibility issues to your developer and content manager.
The ADA Compliance Course is not designed for perfection. Rather, it is designed to increase the accessibility of your website and significantly reduce risk of litigation.
This course saves website owners time, money, and energy.
- 95% savings vs. WCAG 2.1 AA audit price
- No need to research audit service providers
- Relief from sense of imminent lawsuit
- Built-in SOP to give to your team
- Distilled web accessibility training
Buy The ADA Compliance Course now.
Read the FAQ.