This practical training program can help anyone – even if you have no experience with website accessibility, WCAG, or ADA compliance.
How Every Website Owner Can Make Their Website ‘ADA Compliant’ in Less Than Two Weeks
Did you know that most accessibility companies (even the big ones) don’t know exactly how to stop ADA website lawsuits?
This is why even billion dollar corporations continually get sued, no matter how many tens of thousands of dollars they pay.
Virtually eliminate your risk of litigation and meet best practices for ADA compliance with the ADA Compliance Course.
The path to compliance (and preventing litigation) is one of detail, precision, and accuracy.
The ADA Compliance Course distills practical and technical compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) into easy-to-follow instructions you can give to your team.
Practical compliance prevents lawsuits and demand letters.
Technical compliance aligns with best practices as set forth by the Department of Justice (DOJ), the regulatory and enforcement agency for Title II and Title III of the ADA.
This strategic training program delivers a detailed, step-by-step approach to preventing litigation.
Here’s what sets the ADA Compliance Course apart from other options:
- Tells you exactly what accessibility issues to fix and how to fix them
- Accessibility issues are prioritized so you address biggest legal risks first
- Designed as step-by-step instructions that website owner/operators can give to their team
- Emphasis on practical and immediate implementation rather than a “journey” approach
Another key difference is the ADA Compliance Course was created by Kris Rivenburgh.
Kris is the attorney who literally wrote the book on ADA compliance for digital assets: The ADA Book.
Kris has been recognized by major publications including The Economist, Yahoo Small Business, Verizon, MN.gov (Minnesota), SYR.edu (Syracuse), and Illinois.edu.
Kris also has four guides on ADA compliance and web accessibility published in Bloomberg Law.
Furthermore, Kris has 5 years of experience in ADA compliance and website accessibility and has advised hundreds clients – from small businesses to global corporations.
This means course participants will receive the best, most effective and cutting edge information and instruction.
About the Course
The ADA Compliance Course trains your team on best practices for ADA compliance and how to find and fix the accessibility issues most likely to lead to litigation.
This means your team will have instructions on how to find (audit) and fix (remediate) the accessibility issues commonly named by the most active plaintiffs law firms (named below) claim in actual complaints filed in state and federal court.
These issues are prioritized by order of urgency through the chronological order of course lessons.
Plaintiffs law firms include:
- Mars Khaimov, PLLC
- Pacific Trial Attorneys (Scott J. Ferrell)
- J. Courtney Cunningham, Esq.
- Gottlieb & Associates (Michael A. LaBollita)
- Stein Saks, LLC (Mark Rozenberg)
- Mizrahi Kroub LLP (William J. Downes)
- Law Office of Pelayo Duran, P.A.
- Roderick V. Hannah, Esq., P.A.
- Shaked Law Group, P.C. (Dan Shaked)
- The Law Office of Noor A Saab, Esq.
- Lawrence H. Fisher
- Zemel Law (Daniel Zemel, Esq.)
- Marcus & Zelman, LLC (Yitzchak Zelman, Esq.)
- Manning Law, APC (Joseph R. Manning, Jr.)
- Acacia Barros, P.A.
- The Hill Law Firm (Michelle E. Hill, Esq.)
- Block & Leviton LLP (Jason M. Leviton)
- NYE, Stirling, Hale, Miller & Sweet (Benjamin J. Sweet, Jonathan D. Miller)
- Mendez Law Offices, PLLC (Diego Herman Mendez, Esq.)
- Law Offices of Sanjay R. Gohil
These law firms are located in and file complaints in New York (2nd circuit), California (9th circuit), New Jersey (3rd circuit), Florida (11th circuit), Pennsylvania (3rd circuit), Massachusetts (1st circuit), North Carolina (4th circuit).
Laws cited by these law firms include:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- California Unruh Civil Rights Act
- New York State Human Rights Law (NYSHRL)
- New York City Human Rights Law (NYCHRL)
Not only will you reduce your risk of litigation, but you will dramatically improve your website’s accessibility by incorporating 19 of the most important WCAG 2.1 AA success criteria.
The course features:
- Video explanations (from Kris) for each lesson
- Clear, easy-to-understand text explanations
- Practical code examples (this makes fixes easy for developers)
- Strategic remediation (for immediate risk reduction)
- Bonus cheatsheet and checklist downloads (so you stay organized)
- Updates section (so you can quickly know of any new trends)
- Optional “Fix it For Me” developer service (we’ll fix all of the highly technical issues)
- Works with any website builder platform that provides code access
Website Builder Platforms
- Big Commerce
- Godaddy Website Builder
Not sure if your platform allows code edits?
Email us at email@example.com and we’ll look into it for you.
There are numerous benefits to the ADA Compliance Course including:
- Prevent ADA website lawsuits and demand letters
- Train your employees and contractors on key accessibility issues
- Add your investment in training to your accessibility statement
- Leverage your accessibility prowess for a first-mover advantage in your market
- Perfect start to working towards full WCAG 2.1 AA (or 2.2) conformance / accessibility certification
- Lower your costs vs. sourcing accessibility work to third-parties
- Get ahead of compliance for new ADA regulations
- Relief knowing you have access to the best information on ADA compliance for websites
Sign up today and you’ll also receive:
- Excel spreadsheet checklist (for all of the most common claims)
- Summary of claimed issues cheatsheet
- Roles for claimed issues cheatsheet
- Interactive elements cheatsheet
- PDFs from actual complaints filed in court
- ADACompliance.net Certificate of Completion when you finish the course
- Grandfathered pricing (only $499 or $999 one-time if you purchase right now but the price will increase or turn into a subscription in the near future)
The ADA Compliance Course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee so buy now and start working on website accessibility the smart way.
Note: If you search for “ADACompliance.net Kris Rivenburgh” on Google, there’s a thank you coupon code for your investment in the ADA Compliance Course.