Mars Khaimov, PLLC is one of the most active law firms in ADA website accessibility litigation.
Plaintiffs represented include Veronica Maddy, Lamar Brown, Andrew Toro, Jasmine Toro, Valerie Dicks, Jenny Hwang, Damon Jones, Miriam Cruz, and Jovan Campbell.
Mars Khaimov, Esq. typically files complaints in the United States District Court Eastern District of New York.
Mars Khaimov accessibility claims commonly include or involve:
- no skip to content link
- no landmarks (for sections)
- incorrect heading hierarchy
Causes of Action
- Violation of 42 U.S.C. §§ 12181 et seq. – Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Violation of New York State Human Rights Law, N.Y. Exec. Law Article 15 (Executive Law § 292 et seq.)
- Violation of New York State Civil Rights Law, NY CLS Civ R, Article 4 (CLS Civ R § 40 et seq.)
If you need help with website accessibility, the ADA Compliance Course is specifically designed to prevent litigation by instructing you on how to find (audit) and fix (remediate) the commonly commonly claimed accessibility issues in litigation – including claims from Mars Khaimov.
Visit ADACompliance.net to learn more about our training programs.